“GAP” Marketing Services – “Graham A Price”
Helping businesses & Individuals with Online solutions since 2006
Then Call Graham To Discuss Your Business Needs:
Mobile Marketing Stats
Mobile Marketing Statistics: Mobile is here to Stay and Will Only Grow in Its Influence
When someone is looking to justify their decision, it seems that they can make statistics say anything that they want them to say. However, when it comes to mobile technology, and its place in modern day life, the statistics really do not require any interpretation. They speak for themselves.
If you are in business for yourself, and you have connections to customers, it is likely that you will need to do something in order to adjust to the fact that an increasing number of people are spending more time on their mobile devices. They are doing many of the same things on their mobile devices that they once did either sitting in front of their television or in front of their computer screen.
This does not mean that people are getting rid of their television sets or their personal computers. What it does mean is that there are statistical indicators saying that mobile technology is a large part of how we, in our society, are connecting.
This article will examine some of those statistics:
1) People are using their mobile to access the internet. Marketing analysts say that over half of those who connect to the internet, are using some kind of mobile enabled device.
2) People are using search engines while on their mobile phone. Search volume from mobile enabled devices is rising at a shocking rate of over 50%
3) Most of the people who access local searches and local related directories are using mobile phones. Over 20 million users per month are accessing local business directories and review sites.
4) People who purchase the I-Phone do not necessarily spend a good portion of time talking on it. I-Phone users spend less than half of their time making actual telephone calls.
Looking at these four statistics alone is enough to provide insight on how people are using mobile technology. To ignore the fact in your business means that others who don’t ignore this may get the opportunity to service some of your best customers.
While it is true that you can keep your clients with good service and going the extra mile; competitors are doing new things to make shopping and buying easy to do from a mobile phone or device. Customers are now starting to expect that a company that is serious about their business will make that kind of effort for them. Making the effort will help you to meet new clients and continue the relationship with the ones that you have.
If you would like to reach more customers through their mobile devices, contact Graham, on 012-0723-3941. I will be able to get you set up with the right tools in order to properly market your business. You will have the right things in place to take care of your existing customers to meet new ones also.
QR Codes & 21 Uses:
QR Codes & Uses:
1) Business Cards
Put a code on your business card containing all of your contact information.
2) Put It On A T-Shirt
Then people get sent where you want them to go.
3) Put It On Price Tags In A Store
Taking them to a specs page online
Best Buy does this
4) Put It On Your Website Contact Us Page
People take a picture of your page on the screen, put you in their contact list
5) Put It On Your Instruction Sheet
People scan it to get step-by-step instructions
or maybe a video
6) Put It In Print Ads
People scan to be taken to a specific landing page on your website
7) Put It On A Campaign Sign
Taking people to your website
8) Put It On A For-Sale Sign
Take them to a website with video and information about the item being sold…
9) Put It On Your Luggage
If your luggage ever gets lost…
10) Send a Tweet
Scanning it sends out a tweet
11) Do A Location Login
Put on every table and the walls of your restaurant, does a foursquare login or a
Facebook location login
12) Add To Your LinkedIn Page
Passes your contact information or website
13) Call Us To Place Your Order
Scan dials their phone
14) Send a Teaser Postcard
Send a QR code to a potential client, which takes them to your website
15) Put It On Your Conference NameTag
Contact information or website
16) Put A Backsell On Your Invoice
Taking them to a landing page making a special offer
17) Put One On The End Of A Video
Takes them to a landing page, can pass source codes
18) Paypal Buy Link
Scanning takes them to Paypal to buy your item
19) Promote An Event
Scanning the code puts it on their calendar
20) Announce Your Free Wifi
Scanning logs them into your wifi account
21) Put It In Your Powerpoint Presentation
Build your list by sending them to a special bonus offer if they sign up